1. I WILL confess and praise You [O God] with my whole heart; before the gods will I sing praises to You (Psalm 138:1 AMP)
2. I will worship toward Your holy temple and praise Your name for Your loving-kindness and for Your truth and faithfulness; for You have exalted above all else Your name and Your word and You have magnified Your word above all Your name! (Psalm 138:2 AMP)
3. In the day when I called, You answered me; and You strengthened me with strength (might and inflexibility to temptation) in my inner self. (Psalm 138:3 AMP)
4. All the kings of the land shall give You credit and praise You, O Lord, for they have heard of the promises of Your mouth [which were fulfilled]. (Psalm 138:4 AMP)
5. Yes, they shall sing of the ways of the Lord and joyfully celebrate His mighty acts, for great is the glory of the Lord (Psalm 138:5 AMP)
6. For though the Lord is high, yet has He respect to the lowly [bringing them into fellowship with Him]; but the proud and haughty He knows and recognizes [only] at a distance. (Psalm 138:6 AMP)
7. Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand will save me. (Psalm 138:7 AMP)
8. The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, endure forever–forsake not the works of Your own hands. (Psalm 138:8 AMP)
20. You shall [reverently] fear the Lord your God; you shall serve Him and cling to Him, and by His name and presence you shall swear. (Deuteronomy 10:20 AMP)
21. He is your praise; He is your God, Who has done for you these great and terrible things which your eyes have seen (Deuteronomy 10:21 AMP)
22. Your fathers went down to Egypt seventy persons in all, and now the Lord your God has made you as the stars of the heavens for multitude. (Deuteronomy 10:22 AMP)
1 PETER 1:7
7. So that [the genuineness] of your faith may be tested, [your faith] which is infinitely more precious than the perishable gold which is tested and purified by fire. [This proving of your faith is intended] to redound to [your] praise and glory and honor when Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) is revealed (1 Peter 1:7 AMP)
THERE IS A CURE FOR ALL THINGS THAT AILS US. PRAYER IS TO TALK TOO GOD. AND PRAISE TO EXALT GOD. WELL THAT IS A CURIOUS STATEMENT : YES IT IS. WE MUST KEEP PRAYER IN OUR HEARTS AND A PRAISE IN OUR MOUTH. PRAISE IS COMMONLY FOR THE UPRIGHT.
HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT THINGS HAPPENS TO KEEP YOU OUT OF THE SPIRIT, SO THAT YOU WILL NOT UPSET THE ENEMY’S PLANS AGAINST YOU. SO, I DECIDED TO CHANGE MY ATOMSPHERIC CONDITIONS. I CHOOSE TO BLESS THE LORD AT ALL TIMES AND ALLOW THE CONTINUED FLOW OF PRAISE BE IN MY MOUTH.
A NEW DAY DECLARATIONS
A. WALK IN THE AUTHORITY YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN
B. CONFESS WHO YOU ARE DAILY
C. ACKNOWLEDGE THE AWESOMENESS OF YOUR GOD
CONTROLLING YOUR THERMOSTAT
A. THE INTENSE OF THE PROBLEM—HEBREW BOYS
B. MOVE THE THERMOSTAT – TO A CLIMATE THAT IS CONDUCIVE TO MEET THE PROBLEM
C. ALWAYS HAVE A TURN-UP PRAISE
SHIFT THE ATMOSPHERE FOR YOUR BREAKTHROUGH
A. PUT A I WILL IN YOUR MOUTH- PSALMS 34:1
B. RELEASE GOD’S WORD BACK UNTO HIM-
C. SPEAK FOR YOUR MIRACLE IS IN YOUR MOUTH
The Lord will perfect that which concerns me
- THE HOUR IS HERE, AND NOW IS, THEY THAT WORSHIP HIM MUST DO IT IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH.
- YOU CONTROL YOUR THERMOSTAT, THE GREATER THE PROBLEM, MY PRAISE BECOMES MORE INTENSE.
- I LOOK FOR THE I WILL BLESS, I WILL LIFT UP MINE EYES TO THE HILLS, WHENCE COMETH MY HELP, MY HELP COMES FROM THE LORD. HE WILL NOT SUFFERETH , MY FOOT TO BE MOVED.
- I’LL STAND IN A HOLY PLACE, I WILL SEEK AFTER THE LORD,TILL IT REIGN RIGHTEOUSNESS UPON ME.
- I WILL SHIFT MY PRAISE UNTIL IT PRODUCE THE FAVOR THAT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO THE UPRIGHT.
- I WILL PRAISE THE LORD, TILL THE HEAVENS OPEN.
FOR WE ARE CALLED TO WALK UNDER AN OPEN HEAVEN.
- MY WORSHIP AND MY PRAISE WILL SHIFT THE ATMOSPHERE.
- THIS SONG SPOKE TO MY SPIRIT.
SHIFTING THE ATMOSPHERE BY: JASON NELSON