WHEN YOUR SEED IS CAPTURED BY LOVE
ISAIAH 55: 10-11
- For as the rain and snow come down from the heavens, and return not there again, but water the earth and make it bring forth and sprout, that it may give seed to the sower and bread to the eater, (Isaiah 55:10 AMP)
- So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void [without producing any effect, useless], but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. (Isaiah 55:11 AMP)
1 CORINTHIANS 3:6-9
- I planted, Apollos watered, but God [all the while] was making it grow and [He] gave the increase.
- So neither he who plants is anything nor he who waters, but [only] God Who makes it grow and become greater.
- He who plants and he who waters are equal (one in aim, of the same importance and esteem), yet each shall receive his own reward (wages), according to his own labor.
- For we are fellow workmen (joint promoters, laborers together) with and for God; you are God’s garden and vineyard and field under cultivation, [you are] God’s building (1 Corinthians 3:9 AMP)
(1 Corinthians 3:6 – 3:8 AMP)
4. And Jesus replied to him, It is written, Man shall not live and be sustained by (on) bread alone but by every word and expression of God (Luke 4:4 AMP)
SO OFTEN WE ARE CARELESS HOW WE USE THE WORD OR EVEN HOW WE TREAT ONE ANOTHER. OR WE JUST THROW WORDS OTHER NOT REALIZING THAT YOUR WORDS HAVE POWER. YOUR WORDS ARE SO POWERFUL THAT THE BIBLE STATES THAT” LIFE AND DEATH IS IN THE POWER OF YOUR TONGUE. WHEN WE ARE NEGATIVE IT OFTEN OPEN UP NEGATIVE FORCE TO COME AGAINST YOU. IM GLAD THAT GOD HAS CONTROL OVER THE SEEDS HE HAS IT US:EVEN THOUGH WE CAN EFFECT THEM.
THE POWER OF THE OVERLOAD
- THE EFFECT OF WATER
- THE SECURED SOIL
- THE PRODUCTIVE INCREASE
THE EFFECTIVE POTENTIAL OF THE SEED
- THE CHARACTER OF THE SEED
- THE RECEPTIVE OF THE SEED — HOW YOU RECEIVE AND ACCEPT INSTRUCTION
- HOW FAR CAN YOU SEE THE GROWTH OF YOUR SEED
For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life (John 3:16 AMP)
LOVE CAPTURES YOUR PURPOSE
- WHEN YOU CANNOT SEE YOUR WAY, LOVE DOES
- WHEN YOU CANNOT HEAR, WHAT THE SPIRIT SAYS LOVE DOES
- WILL NOT ALLOW TO RETURN BACK
DURING OUR COURSE OR OUR JOURNEY WE GET WEARY SOMETIMES. BUT GOD GIVES US A WAY OUT THROUGH LOVE. WHEN WE ARE PERPLEX HE MAKES US STRONG IN HIM. HIS LOVE SURPASSES OUR UNDERSTANDING TO GIVE US AN EXPECTED END.