Laura Thompson Ministries, Inc. is a Covenant Organization designed for the Five-Fold ministry gifts and Ministry leaders to help them in the following areas:
- Spiritual Enrichment
- Life Coaching
- Economic Empowerment
Individuals apart of Laura Thompson Ministries, Incorporated recognize Dr. Thompson as their Spiritual Covering and submit themselves under her Apostolic Authority. LTM, Inc. primary focus is to promote Excellence in Leadership, Multicultural Covenant Fellowship and Kingdom Relationships for both men and women.
LTM, Inc. is open to leaders of all races and genders. Dr. Thompson has a heart to maximize all LTM members’ potential and assist them in reaching their God ordained destiny. LTM, Inc. offers personal development for all members through various conferences, mentorship/life coaching opportunities, programs, retreats, trainings and other times of impartation.
We invite you to prayerfully consider joining Laura Thompson Ministries in covenant today! It is our desire that you Go and Grow in all the things God has for you.
How to Join?
- All Applicants must complete and submit an application for membership.
- Upon receipt of your completed Application and Recommendation Forms, your application will be reviewed and processed by our Membership committee. Upon completion of the review, you will be notified of your membership status.
- Members are required to attend LTM Annual Raising The Standard Leadership Conference & Holy Convocation.
- Members of LTM must be tithers and tithe to LTM.
Benefits of Covering
- Personal Mentoring and Life Coaching.
- Individual counsel from Dr. Laura M. Thompson.
- Access to over 25 years of wisdom concerning Leadership development and Training.
- Access to professional resources for personal and corporate enhancement.
- Invitation to the LTM, Inc. Quarterly Mentorship session with Dr. Laura Thompson and other professional leaders for roundtable discussions and networking.
- Discounts for conferences, products and Special Events hosed my LTM.
For the entire information package (a Microsoft Word document), click on links below